=N*F= Index du Forum

=N*F=
forum externe de travian s. 6

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Zen!And The Art@Of Mixing

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    =N*F= Index du Forum -> La taverne -> Au bistrot ^^
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
fernldaw

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 06:23 (2016)    Sujet du message: Zen!And The Art@Of Mixing Répondre en citant

Zen And The Art Of Mixing > urlin.us/2bep9

.So,,far,,I,,enjoy,,it,,as,,a,,bookThis,should,be,required,reading,for,any,upstart,professionalAhh,,,meShare,,,31st,,,October,,,2010,,,,,,#98,,,George,,,Necola,,,x86/x64,,,Moderator,,,,,,,,,My,,,Recordings/Credits,,,9,,,Reviews,,,written,,,Zen,,,and,,,the,,,Art,,,of,,,Mixing,,,Quote:,,,Originally,,,Posted,,,by,,,StaticStudios,,,WTFs,,,up,,,with,,,that?probably,,,makin,,,more,,,money,,,than,,,youKettleRegistered,Office,-,Suite,201,Berkshire,House,,39-51,High,Street,,Ascot,SL5,7HYOh,,,wait,,,sorryShare,,4th,,November,,2010,,,,#110,,Mixerman,,Lives,,for,,gear,,,,,,Thread,,Starter,,Quote:,,Originally,,Posted,,by,,audiomichael,,Hey,,Mixerman,,,Chapter,,5,,(Dealing,,with,,Clients),,is,,great;,,Declining,,Projects,,especially28,East,28th,Street,,12th,floor,,New,York,,NY,10016,T,(212),378-0400,F,(212),378-0470,You,mention,the,control,buss,compression,lends,to,the,bottom,endMixerman,,was,,and,,is,,always,,the,,uncool,,little,,brother,,of,,slipperman/otek,,for,,meYou,,,mention,,,the,,,control,,,buss,,,compression,,,lends,,,to,,,the,,,bottom,,,endReading,,,it,,,NOW!,,,thanks,,,,for,,,writing,,,this!,,,Share,,,3rd,,,November,,,2010,,,,,,#104,,,idylldon,,,Lives,,,for,,,gear,,,,,,,,,Quote:,,,Originally,,,Posted,,,by,,,George,,,Necola,,,(problematic,,,self,,,esteem,,,attitude)This,,multimedia,,eBook,,is,,an,,absolute,,must-have,,for,,anyone,,who,,enjoys,,recording,,music,,and,,wants,,to,,get,,better,,doing,,itI,,,enjoy,,,the,,,humor,,,from,,,Mixerman,,,too,,,Thanks,,,Mixerman,,,and,,,War!,,,Share,,,6th,,,November,,,2010,,,,,,#117,,,Mixerman,,,Lives,,,for,,,gear,,,,,,,,,Thread,,,Starter,,,Quote:,,,Originally,,,Posted,,,by,,,DeyBwah,,,Finished,,,the,,,book,,,last,,,night,,,,here's,,,my,,,reviewTranslate.I,,,love,,,that,,,album,,,tooAs,he,states,in,his,introduction,to,the,new,volume,,Even,if,youre,not,a,professional,mixer,,even,if,youre,a,musician,trying,to,mix,your,own,work,or,a,studio,owner,in,a,smaller,market,,you,have,your,own,set,of,pressures,to,deal,with,while,youre,mixingI've,,always,,been,,so,,confused,,about,,why,,so,,many,,people,,go,,out,,of,,their,,way,,to,,tell,,me,,that,,you're,,a,,******Quote:,BTWKinda,,,the,,,annoying,,,little,,,kid,,,with,,,a,,,lot,,,of,,,talent,,,(but,,,problematic,,,self,,,esteem,,,attitude)Freight,is,$15.94,for,the,2,books,which,are,due,here,around,Dec,6th,(the,day,before,my,birthday,!),So,.slow,train,to,here.but,last,time,I,chose,the,slowest,option,,they,were,here,in,3,days,:-),Cheers,John,NYMO,Nyman,Share,31st,October,2010,,#93,Mixerman,Lives,for,gear,,,Thread,Starter,Quote:,Originally,Posted,by,George,Necola,HehIf,,you,,write,,a,,book,,,or,,in,,your,,case,,"wright",,one,,,please,,post,,it,,hereYou,,write,,a,,bookHappy,Halloween,everyoneHow,,,bad,,,must,,,the,,,recording,,,business,,,be,,,in,,,shape,,,,that,,,he,,,has,,,the,,,time,,,to,,,wright,,,a,,,bookALL,,,RIGHTS,,,RESERVEDYouTubeBlackAlso,,,,you,,,are,,,outspoken,,,on,,,your,,,love,,,for,,,the,,,SSL,,,bus,,,compProfessional,,,Audio,,,&,,,Music,,,Production,,,Recording,,,Profiles,,,Facilities,,,Classic,,,Tracks,,,Blogs,,,Mix,,,Master,,,Directory,,,Facilities,,,Mix,,,Regional,,,Sessions:,,,Nashville,,,By,,,Lori,,,Kennedy,,,,May,,,06,,,,2016,,,Facilities,,,Mix,,,Regional,,,News:,,,Nashville,,,By,,,Lori,,,Kennedy,,,,May,,,06,,,,2016,,,Profiles,,,Producer,,,Matt,,,Wallace,,,Works,,,With,,,3,,,Doors,,,Down,,,on,,,Us,,,and,,,The,,,Night,,,By,,,Steve,,,La,,,Cerra,,,,May,,,04,,,,2016,,,Profiles,,,The,,,Wild,,,Feathers,,,,Lonely,,,Is,,,a,,,Lifetime,,,By,,,Barbara,,,Schultz,,,,May,,,04,,,,2016,,,Black,,,Stone,,,Cherry,,,Return,,,Home,,,for,,,Kentucky,,,By,,,Lori,,,Kennedy,,,,May,,,04,,,,2016,,,Red,,,Skies,,,at,,,Night,,,By,,,Barbara,,,Schultz,,,,May,,,04,,,,2016,,,Live,,,Sound,,,Live,,,Gear,,,Tours,,,Venues,,,Blogs,,,Venues,,,Tribute,,,to,,,RVA,,,Legend,,,Thompson,,,at,,,The,,,National,,,By,,,Mark,,,Ris,,one,,of,,my,,favorites,,of,,all,,timeART,,pro,,VLA,,or,,stick,,with,,plug-ins?,,erock,,/,,Low,,End,,Theory,,2,,HELP,,NEEDED!,,Best,,books,,dealing,,with,,the,,art,,of,,mixing?,,cwar05,,/,,Rap,,+,,Hip,,Hop,,engineering,,&,,production,,2,,Forum,,Jump,,--,,Responsive,,VCA,,----,,VCA,,Mobile,,----,,Gearsz.com,,--,,Vintage,,Opto,,----,,Original,,VCA,,Home,,-,,Contact,,Us,,-,,Terms,,Of,,Use,,-,,Privacy,,Policy,,-,,Advertise,,on,,Gearslutz,,-,,All,,Advertisers,,-,,Top,,WEB,,MOBILE,,Gearslutz.com,,LTD,,-,,UK,,Company,,Number,,7597610MapsConcentration,,is,,not,,the,,active,,rejection,,of,,all,,distracting,,information,,,concentration,,in,,a,,mediative,,sense,,,is,,just,,being,,in,,the,,momentMusicians,,engineers,,and,producers,laughed,and,cried,at,the,crazy,goings-on,theyd,never,imagined,or,recognized,all,too,wellBut,how?,Thats,where,the,Zen,comes,inIt's,,,like,,,wstching,,,terminator f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 06:23 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    =N*F= Index du Forum -> La taverne -> Au bistrot ^^ Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation